True to its strong Alpine history, dating back to 1883, the Alpiner 4 is an ideal sporting watch. The watch features 4 key components: anti-magnetic, water-resistant, anti-shock and stainless-steel casing. This automatic timepiece with date has a brown sturdy leather strap with red details and a brilliant blue dial. It is also designed to have a closed engraved stainless steel caseback to protect the movement from the everyday elements.
- AL-525 Automatic Movement
- Case Size 44mm
- Case Thickness 13.15 mm
- WR 100m/330ft
- Convex Sapphire Crystal
- Pin Buckle, Screw down Crown
PURCHASE FROM AUTHORIZED ALPINA RETAILERSAt Alpina we want to make sure that you have an outstanding experience with our watches, before, during and after your purchase. For this reason we work all over the world with leading watch retailers and jewelers which we authorize to sell and service our products, both in their physical and online stores. These retailers fulfill stringent quality, service and technical standards. The only way to ensure that you buy an authentic Alpina watch with our 2 years international warranty is to purchase from an Authorized Alpina Retailer or from the Official Alpina Webstore. Only by purchasing your watch from an authorized Alpina retailer you are assured that:
- You are purchasing an authentic Alpina watch, and not a copy.
- You are covered by our 2 years international guarantee.
- Any service will be carried out by Alpina trained and experienced watchmakers using only original Alpina parts.
- You are receiving the service and feedback you expect when purchasing a luxury Swiss Made precision product.