STARTIMER PILOT HERITAGE
Inspired by Alpina’s 1970 iconic design, the Startimer Pilot Heritage GMT features a barrel case design, boxed sapphire crystal, unique GMT inner dial and an interal rotating 24 hour bezel. This vintage design features an in-house modified automatic GMT movement that allows the wearer to track three different time zones. This timepiece has a mesh stainless steel bracelet with a blue and white dial, a red second hand and an engraved closed caseback to protect the movement from everyday elements. Aviators, sportsman and corporate movers will appreciate the precision, reliability and style of the Startimer Pilot Heritage.
- AL-555 Automatic Movement
- Case Size 42mm
- Case Thickness 12.65mm
- WR 100m/330ft
- Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
- Fold Over Clasp with Push Buttons, 2 O-ring crown Crown
PURCHASE FROM AUTHORIZED ALPINA RETAILERSAt Alpina we want to make sure that you have an outstanding experience with our watches, before, during and after your purchase. For this reason we work all over the world with leading watch retailers and jewelers which we authorize to sell and service our products, both in their physical and online stores. These retailers fulfill stringent quality, service and technical standards. The only way to ensure that you buy an authentic Alpina watch with our 2 years international warranty is to purchase from an Authorized Alpina Retailer or from the Official Alpina Webstore. Only by purchasing your watch from an authorized Alpina retailer you are assured that:
- You are purchasing an authentic Alpina watch, and not a copy.
- You are covered by our 2 years international guarantee.
- Any service will be carried out by Alpina trained and experienced watchmakers using only original Alpina parts.
- You are receiving the service and feedback you expect when purchasing a luxury Swiss Made precision product.