STARTIMER PILOT HERITAGE AUTOMATIC CHRONOGRAPH
Inspired by Alpina’s 1970 iconic design, the Startimer Pilot Heritage Chrono features a barrel case design, boxed sapphire crystal and a vintage bi-compax chrono design. This beautiful timepiece features an automatic chronograph movement with a monopusher function and a 55 hour power reserve made by the iconic movement producer La Joux Perret. This model has a black leather band with a classic pin buckle, a blue dial with two silver sub-dials and an engraved closed caseback to protect the movement of everyday elements. Aviators, sportsman and corporate movers will appreciate the precision, reliability and style of the Startimer Pilot Heritage.
- AL-727 Automatic Movement
- Case Size 42mm
- WR 100m/330ft
- Anti-Reflective Sapphire Crystal
PURCHASE FROM AUTHORIZED ALPINA RETAILERSAt Alpina we want to make sure that you have an outstanding experience with our watches, before, during and after your purchase. For this reason we work all over the world with leading watch retailers and jewelers which we authorize to sell and service our products, both in their physical and online stores. These retailers fulfill stringent quality, service and technical standards. The only way to ensure that you buy an authentic Alpina watch with our 2 years international warranty is to purchase from an Authorized Alpina Retailer or from the Official Alpina Webstore. Only by purchasing your watch from an authorized Alpina retailer you are assured that:
- You are purchasing an authentic Alpina watch, and not a copy.
- You are covered by our 2 years international guarantee.
- Any service will be carried out by Alpina trained and experienced watchmakers using only original Alpina parts.
- You are receiving the service and feedback you expect when purchasing a luxury Swiss Made precision product.